Saturday, May 8, 2010

Recent Developements.

SO. I am still in collaboration with Lisa Snellings, "Poppet Conducts and Orchestra" will be released soon. Animation is about...hmm. Sixty percent done? I have the music already edited, I have the sounds, I just need to record me whistling and finish animation and I am pretty done. THEN I am going to finish "It Don't Mean a Thing", the meaningful music video set to the song of the same name and takes place in the 30's/40's.
After that I may do light work with Alice in Wonderland, nothing special or guarenteed, but I will be most interested in the next real animation "The City Behind the Moon". Its about a boy who gets transported to the moon, and finds there is a CITY behind it. He meets a local city girl, who helps him try to find a way back home to Earth and they both run into the head of the Lunar Police Force, a robot, and he doesn't like them very much. So now it becomes a race against the clock to get the boy back to earth, or be jailed or worse by the corrupt robotic police officer who will stop at nothing to stop these law breakers. It's due to be released aroundthe anniversery of the real first steps on the moon in July.
After that it will APPEAR we are on hiatus but I will be getting started on the Halloween animations set for October releases. One will be a music video of the Haunted Mansions theme song "Grim Grinning Ghosts", animated to my interpretation of the Haunted Mansion attraction in Walt Disney World Resort.
The other Halloween animation is my next planned Poppet animation, " Poppet Sees a Ghost". But everything about it could change, its very up in the air at the moment. More updates will be released about it as they come along. Tomorrow I hope to release a poster for the current one "Poppet Conducts and Orchestra" so get ready! :-D
-J.W.B.

No comments: